Call A Cut Above for Tree Trimming, Leaf Removal
“I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree.”
~Joyce Kilmer, “Trees” first published in August 1913 issue of Poetry: A Magazine of Verse
American literature has made great contributions to the tree’s reputation. They are majestic! Cool respites of shade in the summer and blazes of colorful beauty in the fall.
Trees and limbs can also interrupt power or cause property damage and death when they topple in ice storms or heavy winds.
Tree Risk Checklist
Consider these questions:
- Are there large, dead branches in the tree?
- Does the tree have cavities or rotten wood along the trunk or in major branches?
- Are mushrooms present at the base of the tree?
- Are there cracks or splits in the trunk or where branches are attached?
- Have any branches fallen from the tree?
- Have adjacent trees fallen over or died?
- Has the trunk developed a strong lean?
- Have the roots been broken off, injured, or damaged by lowering the soil level, installing pavement, repairing sidewalks, or digging trenches?
- Have the leaves prematurely developed an unusual color or size?
- Has the tree been topped or otherwise heavily pruned?
It is vitally important to monitor the trees on your lot. When in doubt, enlist the expert opinion of an arborist . People die each year from tree cutting accidents! It is far safer to hire a tree service than to attempt to fell a tree yourself. Contact A Cut Above Lawn and Landscaping for tree removal.
We provide tree trimming, tree felling, wood cording, chipping and leaf removal services.
Our residential lawn care and landscaping services are also an excellent choice for property managers looking for commercial grounds maintenance.